Bath Teas FAQs
Why should I use herbal bath teas?
Herbal bath teas are a great way of relaxing and practicing self-care, all while supporting your well-being. The power of herbs and soothing warm water, can help to absorb supportive plant constitutes throughout the largest organ of your body (which is our skin).
How do I use bath teas?
There are a few methods of using bath teas:
- You can pour the blend directly into your bath.
- You can fill your tub with water and put your herbs/tea blend into a strainer, cheese cloth, muslin bag, or an old clean shirt and let it steep for 20min throughout your soak.
- Outside of our Woosah blend, you can also add 2 cups of Epsom salts directly to your bath.
Herbal Tea FAQs
I am on medication, will it interact with the herbs in your tea?
All of our products are natural, however are not intended to diagnose, or prevent any disease. If you are taking any medication you should consult your health care provided
Can I drink your herbal teas every day?
How long should I steep the tea?
Where do you source the tea herbs?
Do any of your products contain artificial or natural flavours?
Where can I purchase your teas locally?
I am interested in becoming a retailer of your products; how do I buy your teas at wholesale?
Please refer to the Wholesale page.
Facial Steam FAQs
What is a facial steam?
How do I use a facial steam?
What are the benefits of a facial steam?
Facial steams are meant to open your pores and helps to loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper clean.
In opening your pores it helps to soften blackheads, making them easier to remove; promotes circulation.
A warm facial steam increased in perspiration, dilating your blood vessels and increases circulation.
How frequent can I use a facial steam?
It is our recommendation to limiting your facial steams between once or twice a week.
Do I wash my face after steaming?
It is our recommendation to complete the following steps after a facial steam:
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry, rubbing it with a towel may cause irritation.
- Apply your choice of a moisturizing cream or serum (the effects of your moisturizer will hence will be enhanced after a steam.
- Massage your face.